Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 12

Okay, so almost at the 3 week mark and I'm feeling great. I have been sleeping well, my skin is nice and I've lost 3.5lbs. I'm really into the routine of it all now and I'm starting to change things up. Yes, I can only eat certain things, but I'm learning how to make them interesting, thanks to my friends on the Food Network (Michael Smith). Last night I made a burger and wrapped it in lettuce, it was so delicious! I'm allowed 5oz of cheese, so I melted it on top with mushrooms, divine. I have another one for lunch today, I'm a little bored with the salads but I have to eat them everyday, so dinner will be a salad with salmon on top. I love all the veggies though, no problems consuming them.

There were 2 cakes at work yesterday and I didnt even want them. I pretty much never eat cake anymore at work, we have them so often and its unecessary calories. Even before this cleanse I refused cake. I don't know what I'm going to do about my birthday, especially if I try to stick to the 5 sugar free days a week...

No comments: