Monday, April 12, 2010

Week #4-day 24

4 days left! I'm excited but I also feel really great! I just realized I don't have troubles sleeping anymore and I've only gotten one headache in the past month (probably because I am sleeping). I feel energized, I lost 5lbs and I'm really happy I did this cleanse. I was considering extending it but I think Friday will be the last day. I do plan on watching what I eat and taking it easy for the first week off this cleanse. I do not plan to overindulge, but I won't be extreme with my restrictions anymore either. I'm considerably more aware of the foods I consume, more importantly what is in them. It's amazing how much processed sugar is slipped into our food and I've learned to make wise choices at restaurants. I think the best thing I've learned is how to NOT be lazy when it comes to food. If I come home later, there is not stopping at Wendy's!! Instead, I come home and make a salad or burger but I do not eat fast food! It's very important to stay away from that poison. Also, I've learned healthy alternatives to starchy/snack foods. Yams are way better than potatoes, almonds are better than chips and stay away from pop and juice! Fruit is also loaded with sugar, so everything in moderation.

My grandmother sent me a care package (she rocks) and included was a bag of pancake mix...love her to pieces! That will be my first breakfast off the cleanse! yummy, I've craved pancakes this entire time. I would rather eat them than cake!
I'm really glad I did this cleanse and I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments: