Friday, April 30, 2010

Finished!

I am all done the cleanse now, Wednesday was my last day. I was just...done. I ran out of supplements too, so it just made sense. I'm going to be careful with what I eat, try to keep it down to two cheat days a week and remain on the regular eating pattern the rest of the week. Hopefully I can keep it up.
School is done! I'm looking forward to this summer, lots of fun stuff coming up. Janice and I are going to try and go for a run tonight...I'm not really holding out hope that will materialize. We are excited because in two weeks we will be in Vancouver for a girls weekend with Meg! We decided last night that we would both take a half work day on the Friday so we can catch the 2pm ferry and start the fun early! I'm really excited! I get to meet Sean's girlfriend that weekend too, which will be nice.
I am in Vernon for the May long weekend again this year. I think I spend every May Long there. I hope its hot, I could really use a tan and I'd love to lie out in the sun.
It's my parents 30th anniversary this year...wow. It feels like I just threw them their surprise 25th wedding anniversary party, hard to believe its been 30 years! Wait, that makes me...never mind. My birthday will be celebrated this year, just not sure how yet. Maybe some ziplining with friends?
I have friends coming down this weekend from Nanaimo. I'm excited because i've known them for over 10years and we only see each other twice a year at the most. Her girls are amazing and beautiful and I love spending time with them. Its hard to see them as teenagers when I used to baby-sit them when they were toddlers! Again I'm aging myself.
Jyo's wedding will be the big event this summer and I'm currently planning her stagette. I've never been to one before, let alone plan one, but I'm going to make sure she has a great time!
The weather here in Vic needs to warm up. The sun is great but the breeze is still really cool and I really want some hot weather that warrants drinking mararitas on a patio somewhere. Here's hoping it warms up soon.

No comments: