Thursday, April 08, 2010

Day 20

The end is in sight! I have to say that week 3 is the hardest but I'm past it now. I'm fine at home and at work but when I'm at someone's house it's hard to watch them eat whatever. Easter weekend was tough but I feel really good now. I might stay on it for 6 weeks, its my debate right now...

Janice's birthday is coming up at the end of this month and she wants me to drink some wine with her, which I would love to do but...I could do without. It's funny, I don't miss wine, tea or pasta-staples I lived off before this cleanse (except for the wine). I do miss cake and today I wanted mini-wheats but I still want pancakes more than anything! Anyway, we are thinking of going kayaking for Janice's birthday. I think we need to stop NOT wanting our birthdays and start celebrating them again but doing different, fun things together. So we are working on it.

I had my last day of classes today-thank GOD. I am so done with school right now, I really need summer to begin. April bring us some heat please!

No comments: