Friday, April 16, 2010

Last Day!

Today is the last 'official' day of my cleanse. I put that in brackets because I am going to continue taking the supplements for another 4 weeks. I am also going to try and maintain 4-5 sugar free days/week. I can't believe that it's over. I remember starting it and feeling skeptical and unsure of whether or not I would last 4 weeks. I also thought the first week would be the hardest but actually the third week was the hardest. Surprisingly, most people were supportive of me. I've had a few people look at me like I'm trying to starve myself but that isn't it at all. It's NOT a diet, its a cleanse and I certainly didn't starve. I didn't do this cleanse to lose weight, as that is not the point of it. I just cleaned out all the toxins in my system and what a difference! Here are a few of the changes I have noticed:
-no more troubles sleeping
-improved energy
-I'm always happy/positive
-no more headaches
-no more numb hands/feet
-good skin
-things taste different (better)
-clear thoughts (no more 'fuzzy' confusion)
-my concentration has improved (no more ADD ;) )
Thanks to my mom for recommending this cleanse to me (and for being so supportive) and thanks to dad for trying to torture me by emailing me whenever he was making cookies! lol

No comments: