Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Shoes, shoes, shoes

Wow, okay it's been a long time since I've written a new entry. Let's just start by saying I am not running and no chance of it now that I have a second job. It eats up all my spare time and I'm much too exhausted to run when I do find some.
Yes, I've got a second job at a shoe store. Hilarious, I know, yes I can see the irony. However, I love it. I get a discount, I work with nice people, there is no stress and I love the social aspect of the job. I'm good at it too (shocker). The hard part is being on my feet for 4-6 hours. I'm not used to it and I have to soak my feet in cool water when I get home because they are so sore. However did I serve 8-12 hours shifts? I must have been used to it or I was just younger and adjusted better.Sean thinks I will get used to this in another week ortow, I hope he's right. At the moment, I work 3 shifts/week but I've asked for more hours.
I'm no longer on the cleanse but I am taking the Candida Stop pills everyday. Sometimes I take 2/day, sometimes I take 3/day but it's improved my skin and my headaches and I'm also sleeping again without any troubles. I don't restrict my eating but I don't go nuts either. I have an egg white omlette everyday for breakfast, I have a salad with protein for lunch and I eat plain yogurt everyday. I eat veggies and meat for dinner and I NEVER eat pasta. I haven't had pasta since March and I'm fine with it. I am trying to control how much carbs I eat, some days are better than others but it's definitely what my body does not like. I am almost out of HIT and I truly believe the yogurt is the best substitute for it. Plain yogurt has the natural, much-needed good bacteria for your body. I'm still consume sugars (yes, I'm aware they are a carb), but again, all in moderation.
Jyoti's stagette is coming up in Vancouver on the 17th. I've arranged everything and paid the deposits and everyone is coming. I'd get excited if I wasn't so stressed. It's a lot of responsibility. Her bridal shower is the following day, hosted by Amina and myself. I hope Jyo has fun, that's the only thing that matters. The wedding is at the end of the month.
I'm adding Ryley's blog address on the right side of this page. She is Sean's girlfriend, who is currently modeling in Tokyo and it sounds like a great experience. Her blog is interesting and she's a sweetie.
Oh yeah, I've also updated my blog layout. I hope you all like it, I think it's refreshing (and I love the books)!

No comments: