Monday, March 12, 2007

Good Times with Good Friends

Wow, I think this is a record for me, two posts in one week! ha ha, I guess I am on a roll.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I went to Vancouver with Pete, Kristi and Greg to attend a Van Morrison concert. This first picture is the view of BC Place from our hotel room, we had a great view. We went over early in the day so that us girls could get some shopping done. Poor Pete, we must have dragged him into every shoe store on Robson Street. The concert was awesome, Van Morrison had a huge band. I dont think anyone enjoyed the show as much as Kristi and I, although I must admit our enjoyment was only heightened by the large amount of wine we consumed! Let me tell you by the end of the night everything was spinning! The picture on the right is of Greg and Kristi chillin in our hotel room after the concert. Of course, we are all drinking Starbucks!

My roomie's boyfriend Peter lives in Vancouver and he came over a couple of weeks ago and took us out for dinner at Earls...where they proceeded to get completely drunk (I was driving). We ate so much food too and afterward we walked through the Bay center in order to sober them up. Well, if you have never walked through a mall with two drunk people before, let me recommend that you dont! They were knocking over mannequins and makin total fools of themselves in the stores. I mean, from my perspective it was hilarious but they were pretty embarrassed. It was all good fun though.



Saturday night my roomie had a bunch of her friends from Law school over for an ethnic potlatch. There was some pretty incredible food, including Chinese, Mexican and Indian. There were about 9 of us and we ate so much! We played taboo, which when you play with anyone else is crazy fun but when you play with a bunch of lawyers it gets all serious and something simple, like picking teams, becomes a huge event. Everyone was great though and we all had a good time. The night didnt end until 3am but we had tons of leftovers the next day (the best part)!

No comments: