Thursday, November 09, 2006

Meet my Friends

So-I have decided that I should introduce my friends and give an explanation of their links. I recently explored a link off another blogger's site and found it quite entertaining. I thought that maybe if I explain who my links are, then some of you might explore their sites and find them interesting as well.

*It should be noted that I have received permission from the following parties to disclose information about them*

We will start with Wayne because he is the one who introduced me to blogging and he is by far the most dedicated blogger I know. I met Wayne in Grade 12 and since then we have always kept in touch despite the obstacle of distance (I love the internet). Wayne's site is always filled with current events about his life and especially his knowledge on mites. He is kind, generous, and intelligent and always makes me laugh. He is an incredible photographer, snapping artistic shots of whatever he happens to encounter while biking home. His blogs are quite humorous and worth checking out.

Lise is my aunt-she lives in Calgary and I really must credit her for expanding my cultural knowledge of city life. It was Lise that took me to the theatre, introduced me to sushi (forever grateful), balsamic vinegar (do I smell something rotting in the fridge?) and taught me about LEAP. Lise is incredibly entertaining and loves to be the centre of attention (being a Leo and all she can’t help it). She is incredibly active with ice climbing (her passion) and her site is filled with her recent mountain escapades. There is never a dull moment when Lise is around!

I have known Bobbie since grade 2 and out of all my friends she is the best at keeping in touch. After years of following each other around BC and AB (PG-Nanaimo-Calgary-Vancouver Island), Bobbie has settled on the beautiful island of Gabriola and is busy opening her Blue Apples Health and Wellness Store (Nov 25th!) and raising her adorable daughter Magdalene. The link for Bobbie will take you to her Blue Apples site where she explains what exactly blue apples are and what it has to offer. Bobbie is generous, dedicated, has a great sense of humour and is always willing to listen. Her site is filled with incredible knowledge on Chakra and Reiki as well as crystal and gemstone healing-check it out!

So that ends the description of my friends, I hope you check out their links. If you have a blog or website, let me know and I would be glad to add you to my list. I visit my friend’s sites on a regular basis and it’s a great way to “stay in the know” about what is going on in their lives.

No comments: