Thursday, March 23, 2006

Explanation

Okay, my apologies everyone. I should have stated that yes, I did write the poem, but no-that is not how I am feeling presently. The poem is an expression of how I felt when I was suffering from a thyroid disorder and didn't know it (2002). I suffered with it for more than a year and your thyroid controls everything in your body from hormones to cholesterol to-everything! It slowly took control over my body until I no longer had control. That is what the last line in the poem means. I reached a point where I had a mini-seizure and I almost blacked out after my whole body shook and I had no control. that was when I knew I needed help and I immediatly went to the doctor. No problemos as I am fine now. I take medication everyday to increase the amount of hormone in my thyroid and I am perfectly healthy. Sorry if I freaked anyone out. If you would like more information, visit http://www.endocrineweb.com/hypo1.html
Thanks for your concerns! ciao

1 comment:

Ptilonyssus said...

Haapppyyy!