Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What is a blog?

Alright, I have had several people ask me what exactly is a blog? It is a weblog or a journal you write in daily (or whenever) which keeps your friends and family up to date. Its a good way to keep each other informed when conflicting schedules prevent communication. And its fun!
Big thanks to the THREE people who commented on my first blog. Seems like it was a HUGE success. (lol)
Talked to my brother the other night and he said he almost hit a moose. I have never seen a moose up close before but apparently they are monstrous. That one must have been because it scared him and he was driving a one-tonne! Does anyone have a good picture of a moose?
Today the boys at work were trying to convince me to move back into the other office with them. Besides Friday hot-dog day, they said I was missing out on excellent conversation. It was this precise moment that Mr.Glazer chose to set off the electronic whoppee cushion. Not surprisingly, their attempt was unsuccessful.
Today's feature picture is Vancouver Island, or what I call home (big smile). Last week the weather was actually nice enough for me to head down to the beach to do my readings. I had to remind myself that it was only February which is hard to believe when you drive home under trees filled with blossoms and your garden is sprouting tulips and crocuses. But hey-I'm not complaining!
Anyway, it may be reading week but I have a ton of essays to complete. 2/7-the countdown is on. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,

I am so excited for your first Blog! It sounds like some kind of bodily function though. I cant wait to read more. I am so jealous of your blooming trees and crocuses, right now as I look out the window there is atleast 5 cm of snow. "Cats" is coming to town hey? It made me think of you as I do everyday. I am moving this weekend (yes we bought a house!) so write me your address so I can mail you some pictures.

Luv Sarah

Lise B said...

Pretty soon the whole will be "blogging" too much fun!

xoxox
Aunty Lise

Ptilonyssus said...

Ahhh to have such intent attention from members of the opposite sex....only a dream. I mean, yeah that totally happens to me all the time.